My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Friday, July 22, 2005
10:20 AM
What can go wrong, will go wrong.
Didn't sleep well last night, day didn't start off right. Remember feeling really good because everything was perfect. Had a chance of enjoying it for a few days, and suddenly I'm hit in the face with the truth that.. I still got to face reality. Welcome back to earth kevi. The kind of pain that hurts are the ones that come unexpectedly.
What did I do wrong this time? Still feels like whatever I'm doing is still not good enough. As much as I tried to block out her words, it still gets to me sometimes. numbness, sometimes don't last beyond a day. Thankfully she haven't said anything nasty about pearl. I think after all these said and done, she's trying to find a soft spot to get to me. I wonder if she knows Pearl.. is the soft spot.
Sighs. I need to rattle.
[editted] Someone told me.. he admires my persistance. Not my persistance of calling, but my persistance and passion to get things done.
That made me smile a little.
Will persistance make us work then, wifey?
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!